Some Important Aspects in Designing Minimalist as Trend Modern Home – There is to know about the important aspect in designing a minimalist as a modern trend of today’s home. The development of contemporary home design is growing very rapidly, marked by the diversity of various types of home designs developed by residential developers, ranging from luxury to elite class and very simple home type, even apartments in response to the needs of the community itself. Variety of home design that we know are minimalist house design, Mediterranean style, Greek style, tropical style and so on. From every aspect of the design has distinctive features that distinguish one another.
Minimalist house design is one style of home design into the current trends, marked by so many new houses were built with a minimalist style, especially in urban areas already saturated housing. In fact, it is possible there who want to see the face of the locker renovation / facade of the house. Generally the fans of minimalist design is young people with a background in just reached the phase of a well-established, family-type small, modern-minded, live in urban areas who want to see memorable occupancy practical with multi-functional and modern rooms.
Even in some of the literature explains that the forerunner to the minimalist style has been around since the 18th century, a new modern minimalist architecture developed rapidly in the mid-20th century to the present. This is because since the actual minimalist design is not just an architectural style, but be a solution would be a concomitant lifestyle demands of time and modern human activity is high and limited natural resources. The essence of this style actually already be reflected in its name is a minimalist style, which means the effort to get something by using a minimum of resources.
1. Aspects of building mass savings, which is a measure of building mass are made as needed without the need for excessive. It also deals with the problem of limited land, for example is the reduction of the dimensions of the living room in a minimalist home because of infrequent use.
2. Aspects of saving space, where the room whose function is not considered significant, will be removed from the layout. It is closely related to the problem of limited land, especially in urban areas. An example is the removal of the family room or living room was replaced with a dining room that blends well with the pantry. Each room was made into a multi-functional does not eliminate the aesthetic.
3. Aspects of the arrangement of ornaments, will tend to be simple, lightweight, straightforward, assertive without too much additional detail that adds to the time and cost of construction. The use of curved ornaments as can be seen in the classic design of the houses is avoided. Forms of railing and fencing also uses a form of straight lines, either vertically or horizontally.
4. Aspects of the facade of elections, would tend to show the building’s original form by clicking on the exposure of structures and materials that are used as the appeal of the building. The shape of the building is made simple and buildings forming a line generally is a combination of vertical and horizontal lines. The use of natural stone materials and cement exposure also been an effort to create a memorable building facade straightforward and simple.
5. Aspects of color selection, generally will be dominated by the use of basic colors building materials such as gray, black, white. To avoid the impression of emptiness and monotonous it on several sides deliberately added bright colors such as orange, red or yellow.
6. Aspects of energy savings, according to the dimensions of a minimalist home is embodied by maximizing natural lighting by creating a window width or with the use of partition walls made of glass or glass block.
Review some aspects of the above it is seen that the actual design minimalist house was in need of designers’ creativity to shape the character of a building that is not monotonous, even as far as possible to avoid the impression of cold and empty. Selection of the composition of geometric shapes, structures and the right materials must be able to produce minimalist house design ideal, unique and likeable person who saw it.